Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions expressed are my own.
I am tired. I try to be perfect. I am a mom.
I am no different from any other mom, but I am done.
I have learned in the past 6 years that there are things I can do, and some that I can’t. I am throwing in the towel and I am asking for help.
1.I am hiring a cleaning service– because time with my kids is so limited and so special and I don’t want to spend it mopping floors. It’s no secret that I don’t enjoy cleaning, but I do it anyway (most of the time) and I feel pressure to work and clean ALL of the time. I need to let that go and get some help.
- Michelle and her crew have been coming to my house now for 2 months every other week and I couldn’t be happier. My house gets cleaned, it helps me to stay picked up, and I am more relaxed. This was such a great idea for me.
2. I am going on vacations– I am so tired of watching other people go on vacations and wondering how they afford it. I need time to unwind and enjoy life. I am making a dedicated effort to vacation 1-2 times a year with the family.
3. I am taking time to work out- when I exercise I feel better, I treat people better, I am happier. Everyone wins. It makes me WANT to go places and do things, I am not embarrassed about how I look.
4. I am going to start going out with my husband- it’s been a long time since we dated (married 12.5 years) and we totally ignore and abuse our relationship. I love my husband and I want to spend time with him – that is going to be a focus.
- Sixty5 and Main – I am dying to eat here- its so cute and the menu- YUMMM!
5. I am going to start spending time with friends- I have lost a little me since becoming a mom, and my friends have too… Here’s a list of ways I am going to increase these things…
- I have done this while also trying to hit number 3 -which is great :o) READ HERE
- Girls relaxation day at The Wholeness Center
- BYOB paint night at Jills Ceramics