You spoke and we listened…a page just for pregnancy and babies :o)
As you know we are a proud media partner with the March of Dimes. Together we are working to give every baby a fighting chance.
Disclosure: These are sponsored posts and links, all opinions expressed are our own. As always, these are suggestions meant to help you find services for you and your family. It is your responsibility to make an informed decision as to who to use.
WE HAD AN AMAZING TIME AT OUR FIRST EVER BABY SHOWER!!!
STAY TUNED FOR NEXT YEARS EVENT!!!
- Looking for some of our BABY FAV’s here is our page with links to MUST Have baby items! These items and more can be found at BabiesRUs!
Here’s a little something from Babies R Us Nanuet to help you get started…
- Here is a page dedicated to FEEDING BABY- it lists the items and process I used when I made and introduced my kiddies to “people food”.
- Here is a link to our tour of the ENGLEWOOD HOSPITAL FAMILY BIRTHING CENTER.
- Review of Baby to Go- Car Seat Consultation!
- Need a pregnancy and newborn photographer? We’ve got you covered!!! Check out our photographer’s directory for our amazing site photographers!
Cryo-Cell International is the world’s first cord blood bank, having given birth to the industry in 1989. Today, we have been entrusted to store the cord blood for more than 500,000 parents from 87 countries who selected Cryo-Cell International to safeguard their families’ future health.
Umbilical cord blood is rich in hematopoietic stem cells, which generate every type of blood and immune cell. These cells are already being used to treat close to 80 diseases including cancers such as lymphoma and leukemia and inherited metabolic disorders. Over 35,000 transplants worldwide have already been performed using stem cells from umbilical cord blood, and because stem cell technologies continue to evolve, the opportunities to utilize preserved cord blood are steadily increasing.
Cryo-Cell International was the first cord blood bank to separate and store stem cells, the first cord blood bank to adopt the industry’s premium processing method, and the first private cord blood bank to be awarded FACT (the Foundation for the Accreditation for Cellular Therapy) accreditation for voluntarily adhering to the most stringent quality standards in the industry. Since inception, 100% of Cryo-Cell International’s clients’ specimens have been viable upon thaw and no other cord blood company can make that statement. Today, over 500,000 parents worldwide have trusted Cryo-Cell International to store their baby’s cord blood stem cells.
Marion will assist expectant moms on banking their baby’s cord blood stem and learning about how cord blood stem cell are utilized an how they are collected. To contact Marion directly email her at firstname.lastname@example.org Special pricing for all Rockland Moms. In fact, there’s a special contest going on now…. http://promos.cryo-cell.com/rockland-nymom/
Postpartum Maternal and Newborn Care Doula
“The best gift you can give your baby is a happy Mother”
-Adult and Pediatric CPR, First Aid, AED certified through the AHA Heartsaver program- current since 2010
-Latching and breastfeeding support
– Review AAP safe sleep guidelines
– Expertise in all areas of newborn care
– Experience with “sleepy babies” and tips for waking and feeding
– Promote proper ambiance for daytime and night time interaction and feeding
– Guidance to appropriate Internet and credible sources of accurate information
– Fully support the mother’s choices and changes