CASTING CALL FOR BEECH-NUT FIRST MOTHER’S DAY 2015 VIDEO
RocklandNYMom is honored to have been asked to help out with a casting call for BEECH-NUT and their Mother’s Day Video. Those chosen will be compensated. Please read the requirements below and email the necessary information (also below) to John F.X. Anderson at Black Watch Productions, Inc. JFXA@Blackwatchproductions.com at your earliest convenience.
Being a mom has changed me in so many ways…
- Shooting will take place at the Douglas House in Orangeburg, NY
- April 20th
- Monetary Compensation as well as a possibility of product samples
- We are looking for first time Mom’s, who have had their first child in the last year.
- The idea here is that Sunday, May 10th is their first Mother’s Day. This is critical.
- Ages between 21- and 40 years old.
- Command of the English Language necessary.
- Comfortable speaking in front of camera, and relatively well spoken.
- We are looking for real Moms from different backgrounds.
- No Actors
- They should be ready and willing to talk about their experiences as a first time Mom, from pregnancy to their first year as a Mom. (they will not be asking any invasive or wildly personal questions, of course!)
- They should be ready and willing to talk about their relationship with their own mothers.
- Moms of special needs children are welcome.
- The final cut will be 5-8 Moms
- The moms should be prepared to bring a few personal objects of relevance and importance to the video. For example, pictures of their own mothers, or them and their own Mother. Or something their mom gave them that they have now given their own child, like an especially soft blanket or toy. It could be pictures of their child, or from when they were pregnant. Any and all of these kinds of things.
- Good if moms have their children with them on camera, but will not eliminate them if not.
To be considered please email the following to: John F. X. Anderson, Black Watch Productions, Inc. JFXA@Blackwatchproductions.com at your earliest convenience.
Send over your photo (along with your child’s) and a little bit of your story. Tell them about yourself, and how being a mother has changed your life. How has being a mother changed your relationship with your own mother?